Friday 16 March 2012

Tag Swap at Rebel Stampers

Morning all,

Today I am sharing with you a tag that I made for the Rebel Stampers tag swap. The theme this month was 'Felt'.  This is my creation
 For this swap, I coloured the base tag in fired brick distress stain. I then stamped the background in archival ink using a Paper Artsy stamp.  I stamped the hearts from the same stamp  set in archival ink onto felt and cut out.  I then adhered both hearts to the tag.

The butterflies are from a cut and emboss folder from Stampin' Up.  You can't see the embossing very well but I love this set! I then added ribbon and a wire heart to finish.

I have had felt for a long time, so it is good to finally good to use it!

If you want to chat to a friendly group of crafters or even join a new swap group where you can join several swaps - atc's, tags, circle books, monthly challenges, why not pop along and join the Rebel Stampers

Thanks for looking.

2 comments: