Tuesday 10 September 2013

Rebel Stampers Tag Swap

August was the first month I have managed to complete all year!  I look back over my old tags and have really missed making them!

Here is my creation for August which was based on the theme of Harvest and the end of summer:


I started off by colouring a tag with wild honey distress stain and inked around the edge of the tag in walnut stain distress ink.

Next I stamped the chevron, wood grain (type) stamp in walnut stain distress ink and pumpkin pie ink.  I added a wood grain stamp in various parts of the tag.

I stamped acorns in walnut stain distress and cut them out then layered them onto the tag.

The corn was stamped in pumpkin pie ink then cut out and layered over chocolate chip chevron ribbon and linen thread.

Matching fibres were added to the top of the tag to finish.

I hope you like my creation. 

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment