Sunday 1 December 2013

Spinning Baubles

I wanted to share more Christmas cards that I have made, this time using the fabulous Christmas Ornament baubles from Stampin' Up.


I made different versions of this card - but all based around the pretty little bauble that reminds me of a vintage spinning ball!

To start I embossed red and green card using a candy stripe embossing folder.

I added this to the top half of the card and added patterned papers to the bottom half. 

I added washi tape to the middle as an alternative to ribbon.

The baubles to stamped and punched out then added to the cards.

Ribbon was added to make the baubles look like they are hanging.

A greeting was stamped and gems added to finish.

I loved using these baubles and I hope you like them too!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. you're right, it reminds me of a spinning top/ball - the card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete