Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

I would like to wish you all a very Happy and Peaceful Easter.

I thought I would share the cards that I made for my loved ones.


I embossed chocolate card using a Stampin' Up lattice folder. 

I die cut a border, swirl and 2 labels in pink card and edged them using walnut stain distress ink

The Bunny was die cut in chocolate

The greeting was stamped in Coffee Archival


This is the card that I made for Dan

I covered a card blank using Tim Holtz seasonal papers.

I embossed then cut green paper (this was the other side of one of the seasonal papers)

I die cut a deco frame onto water colour paper.  Here, I stamped the Tom Holtz rabbit and coloured him with distress markers.

The label was die cut and greeting stamped.

Everything was edged in walnut stain (as usual!).

I added green seam binding to finish.

I was really pleased with the finished results here.  I'm sure Dan will love it!

Thanks for looking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment