Saturday 10 May 2014

#3Up Paper Artsy Challenge

A few weeks ago I entered the opportunity to appear on the Paper Artsy blog using their new Hot Picks stamps.  I was thrilled when I arrived home from work one day and saw an envelope with a set of stamps and instructions.

I spent all night stroking the stamps (I know.... we all do it though) and thinking of ideas for my creation for the blog.  The next day I set to work and the ideas flowed.  Here is my end creation

 
 I won't tell you how I made it as all of those details are on the Paper Artsy blog.  The project went live last week (3rd May) and I was delighted to see it!

Thanks to the folks at Paper Artsy for the great opportunity..... and thank you for your visit to my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Miriam. How lovely to receive a set of there fabulous stamps. Hope your well. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete