Sunday 25 January 2015

Not Just For Christmas

Today I am showing you a card made for my sister-in-law's birthday (I hope you are not peeking Rachel!).


I used purple again (I know!!)

I stamped a lace background onto amethyst card and added a wine coloured doily to the top section. 

I stamped the Fairy onto white card and coloured it.  The fairy is from Liz Borer, designed for Paper Artsy. It was on a Christmasy type set - but I thought it could be used a lot more.  I love the way that this has come out and think that I have achieved it not looking like a Christmas stamp. 

Once added to the card I added lace and a greeting.  And created a little bow with seam binding, adding a pearl to the centre. 

I'm really pleased how this has turned out!!


1 comment:

  1. You should be pleased it's stunning. I love the colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete