Tuesday 9 February 2016

#Patwits Party

At the beginning of December I attended a Paper Artsy day in Essex.  It was a great day filled of catching up with friends, shopping, and of course, crafting.

We were given the opportunity to use Emma Godfrey's newest stamps, which are amazing.

Tracy Scott was the 'teacher' for the day and her work is amazing.

I won't tell you how we created our projects but here are my finished canvases.....



The second project especially took me out of my comfort zone as I used colours that I wouldn't normally reach for.  I also had to write and draw straight onto the canvas!!

I finished the second project at home.  I was really pleased with how both of the projects turned out.

It was a really great day, and as usual, Leandra and Mark were the perfect hosts.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. do you know I am not sure I've ever shared mine... I love both of these, and I agree what a fabulous day it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces Mim...even better in real life too ;-)

    ReplyDelete