Sunday 12 June 2016

Paper Artsy Challenge - Houses

Well - I have just about managed to sneak in with this!  Normally I do the challenges after the end date.



I started off by creating a brayered paint background. I used Peeled paint, guacamole and zesty zing.

Once dry I blocked out an area where I wanted to stamp the door using stone paint. 

Next I stamped the door in Archival ink and dried it with a heat gun.

I then set about using various hot picks and urban snapshot stamps to create a leafy background - I wanted the door to look like it was a lost house somewhere, covered by nature.

The words were then stamped and keyhole and key added in Watering Can Archival ink.

Just a quick post seeing as I got this in on time for a change!!

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. great page! love your lost house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of colours Miriam. Luscious background and mysterious door?? X

    ReplyDelete