Sunday 7 May 2017

Flower Power Challenge

I can't get enough of the current challenge over at Country View Crafts.

Here are 2 more cards that I have created having been inspired by the latest challenge....


I started by covering card blanks with patterned paper.  I drew a scribbly border around this to create a frame.  I cut a rectangle in shimmer card and drew a scribbly border around these.  They were then mounted to the centre of the cards.

The images were stamped and coloured using Prima watercolours.  Once dry they were cut out and attached to the mounted rectangles.



To finish,  I added gems and seam binding ribbon.

I love these JOFY for Paper Artsy flowers - really striking!

If you haven't done so yet, do join in with the Flower Power challenge over at Country View Crafts - don't forget - there is a gift voucher up for grabs for one lucky person!

Thanks for looking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment