Wednesday 7 June 2017

More Gelli Print Makes

A month or so ago I shared the fun that I had one afternoon making lots of Gelli Print creations on tissue paper.  I won't share the method again, but here is another card that I made for a friend's birthday.


The flower for this card is designed by Jo Firth-Young for Paper Artsy.  I have coloured the flower using Polychromo pencils.

I also used an earlier Gelli Print to create this card.....


The cat is an Inkylicious stamp.  I just had to get this one as the cat reminds me so much of my Sid. 

I stuck to my go-to colours of blue and green and added gold mesh as a highlight.

I made this card for another dear friend's birthday.

Thank you for looking at my blog today - it always means so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards - especially the top one.

    ReplyDelete