Tuesday 18 July 2017

Colourful Collage

I recently purchased lots of the new and amazing Jane Davenport goodies from Country View Crafts.  Here is the first project that I have created with them.....

I started my project by tearing up parts of the 2-ply tissues, after removing one of the ply.

These were then added to the card in a random fashion using matte medium. 

I also covered a stitched oval in the same manner.  I left these to dry over night.

Once dry I added the oval to the card front and drew a scribble border using the paint pens (which are amazing!!).

I chose one of the face rub-ons from the neutral collection as my main image.  This was simply rubbed onto white card, cut around and mounted to the oval.

To finish I added a Tim Holtz sentiment.

If you haven't seen the Jane Davenport range yet, pop over to Country View Crafts - it's amazing!!

Thanks for letting me share this with you today.....


3 comments:

  1. Looks fab Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very nice, looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've been having lots of fun with the JD goodies. Fab rainbow colours, and the woman in the hat is wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete