Wednesday 13 December 2017

Country View Crafts Challenges - Christmas

Hi again.  Today I am sharing my second project for Country View Crafts.

Here is my second Christmas project:


To start, I covered a card blank using Tim Holtz Christmas paper.

I then die cut a stitched circle and stamped the wonderful trees from a JOFY Christmas set that was released earlier this year.  I coloured the trees using alcohol markers and added some colour around the edges to blend out the white.  I mounted this onto the card.

To finish I added lots of Christmassy embellishments.

I love making Christmas cards, even if the thought of how many I have to make.

I hope that I have inspired you today.  There is still plenty of time to join in with the latest challenge.  Pop over to the challenge blog to see what the design team has been creating.

Thanks for joining me today.




4 comments:

  1. Fab card! I've used that stamp a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Miriam. Thankyou for my lovely card too! Xx 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Miriam! I love the embellishments, though it's one card that is better handed rather than posted!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas, xx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Miriam! The stamp is used perfefct.
    Have a very Merry Christmas.
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete