Saturday 10 February 2018

Just A Note.....

Tonight I am sharing a project on the PaperArtsy blog.  I have used the gorgeous new Seth Apter set of Fresco Finish Chalk Paints and Lynne Perrella stamps.


I've created a set of notecards using the detailed stamps on the background as well as the main images.


I decided to create a Masterboard.  I started by lightly brayering 3 of Seth's new Fresco Finish Chalk paints onto a sheet of Smoothy card stock.  I used Butter, Magic Moss and Double Denim.

I then used Blue Lagoon and Double Denim to stamp the key and small border images across the masterboard.


I used one of the larger images as a background on my masterboard and stamped it in Magic Moss.  I used a white gel pen to highlight parts of all of the images on the board, then cut it onto 3x3 inch squares.


I stamped my focal images and coloured them using the same paints, with added Blush for the faces.  As the paints are opaque I added a tiny amount of water to ensure that you could still see the detail underneath.  These images were cut out and added to a painted 'Butter' background.

The cards were then put together.

To finish, I stamped the word 'Hello' from the Emma Godfrey Mini.


I  was really happy with how my note cards turned out.  The paints and stamps worked perfectly together.  I also had loads of the masterboard left so I can make some more cards.

I hope that I have inspired you to join in and create your own art.

Thanks for joining me this evening.....





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Adore the colours and beautiful imagery and backgrounds too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just snatch8ng a few minutes for a little catch up Miriam.....3 grandchildren visiting kind of put paid paid to crafty pursuits but they will be gone home shortly so have to make the most of them.

    Love your gorgeous cards. The master board is fabulous to show off the main image.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete