Tuesday 13 November 2018

Country View Crafts Challenges - Artist Trading Coins

Hello again,

Here is my second project for this challenge


The background for this coin was part of the previous background in the first project.

This time I used a vintage Santa stamp which I coloured using a water brush and Distress Ink.

I loved making these Artist Trading Coins and can see them being addictive.  Even better, if you don't want to use them to swap they can be easily mounted onto a card.  Though I have to admit I am not giving this one away as I love it!!

I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the Country View Crafts challenge this month.  Don't forget, by joining in and linking your project on the CVC blog site you may be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher.

Thanks for joining me.



2 comments:

  1. Looking at your lovely AT Coin I just had a thought, punch a hole through add twine or ribbon and put on the xmas tree! A great excuse to make lots of coins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Santa-Coin is beautiful, Miriam! The background fits perfect with the vintage image!
    Big hugs
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete