Thursday 9 April 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - Animal Magic

Hello again.

Today I am sharing my second project for the Country View Crafts Animal Magic challenge.

Here is my project


The main images are from the Big Top Tim Holtz stamp set.  I love this set - I hadn't played with it for a while.

The images were stamped and coloured using Polychromo pencils.  They were then cut out and set aside.


The background papers are from an older set of Tim Holtz Christmas papers.

The wonderful thing about Tim's papers is that they are double sided, and the backs are normally fabulous and universal.

I cut the papers to size, distressed the edges and then inked around them using walnut stain distress ink.

On the top panel I inked through the Hocus Pocus stencil.  I thought this went well with the circus theme.

I then arranged the stamped and coloured images onto the card and stamped the quote.

This was great fun to make.

Pop over to the Challenge blog to see more amazing inspiration from the team.  And don't forget.  There is plenty of time to join in with the challenge.  You never know, you might be the lucky winner of the gift voucher to spend in the shop!

Stay safe and happy crafting!
Miriam



6 comments:

  1. fab image and a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable, Miriam!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Miriam, the perfect circus card. Take care, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun image and great background papers too, I wouldn't have known they were from a Christmas pad! Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your circus themed card x

    Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Miriam! The background papers look like jeans fabric, I had to look twice ;-)
    Take care and stay healthy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete