Wednesday 15 July 2020

Country View Crafts Challenge - Do What Makes You Happy

Welcome again - I can't believe we are half way through July.

For my second card I chose to combine 2 of my loves - Tim Holtz and gin!


For this project I used the following products:
Tim Holtz Essential Sayings Stamps.

Pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the design team.  There is still time to join in with the challenge - you could be the lucky winner of a £20 gift voucher to spend in the shop!

Happy crafting!
Miriam

5 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Miriam, perfect for this challenge! Take care, it's nearly the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's fabulous Miriam. Fancy you using a gin glass!!! 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me smile....Thank you for the fabulous inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you there, Miriam! Although I think the glass is too small for a good G&T...

    ReplyDelete