Monday 1 February 2021

Country View Crafts Challenges: Signs of Spring

 Happy February!

This month I have been lucky to choose the topic over at Country View Crafts Challenges.  I chose the theme of Spring.  It brings with it hope and lighter days.

Here is my first project for the month



I literally went to town with this card using lots of my favourite products and mediums.

I used the following:

Stamperia Soft Mould

Stamperia Cream Paste (cannot get enough of this medium)

Tim Holtz Large Stem Flower Dies

Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Tim Holtz Alpha dies

I had such great fun creating this card, it did the job of lifting my spirits.

Do pop over to the Challenge blog and see the inspiration from the rest of the team.  And I would love for you to join in - you never know - you may be the lucky winner of £20 to spend in the online shop.

Thanks for joining me.

Happy crafting!




11 comments:

  1. Fab Challenge Miriam! Love your card too ! Happy February ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous floral card, Miriam!!! Great theme too!!! Have a happy February!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the soft spring colours and it looks like you had so much fun using your favourite products, the moulded pieces are amazing 😀. Your theme is perfect too, it is very uplifting and definitely raises the spirits. Thanks so much for the warm welcome and wishing you a Happy February! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous make Miriam - and thanks for the lovely challenge - just what I needed! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Miriam, I really like the lettering. Take care and have a great month, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Miriam! So much to see! I love the diecut letters with the script in the background, it looks fab.
    Have a wonderful February and take care!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea to colour the cream paste, Miriam! The script layers are really effective too... Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just what we all need Miriam a beautiful theme mixed with your favourite things who can doubt that Spring will lift all our spirits in the hope for lighter days. Your creation oozes so much love of the season. Beautiful and inspiring.
    Stay safe & creative Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a lovely theme Miriam as is your project! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Miriam, a fab theme. I just love spring, hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete