Tuesday 1 June 2021

Country View Crafts Challenges - 100!

This month we celebrate 100 challenges over at Country View Crafts Challenges.  

Here is my first project for the month:


For this project I have used loads of yummy Lisa Horton Crafts products which are a new British brand being sold over at Country View Crafts.


I've used the following products:

Lisa Horton Crafts - 3D embossing folder - Baroque 

Lisa Horton Crafts - EdgeCutz Die and Stamp set - Paeonia

Lisa Horton Crafts - Large Stitched Numbers

Lisa Horton Crafts - Festive embellishments


I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the 100th challenge.  You never know, you may be the lucky winner of the gift voucher that Susan has donated for the challenge.  

Pop over to the blog to see teh gorgeous inspiration from the design team.  

Thanks for joining me.

Happy crafting!

Miriam




10 comments:

  1. Great embossing ! I think i love the flowers too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card for our 100th Miriam, lots of yummy texture 🥰👍xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Miriam, love all the texture. Have a happy June ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Miriam, I love the embossing. Take care and have a very happy June, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I love the soft colours, it's so elegant and such a stylish way to celebrate our 100th Challenge 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy June! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't need any more folders but I must say... the depth of embossing and the motif is out of this world! You are placing some serious temptation my way, Miriam!
    Beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful way to celebrate the 100th CV Challenge Miriam and what a delight to see all those Lisa Horton projects used together, magnificent card, that embossing folder is fantastic! Here's to many more challenges, thank you for the inspiration.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the current challenge!!! Have a happy June!!! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for commenting that late!
    Beautiful card, Miriam!
    Hugs Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card with a fab embossed background. Take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete