Saturday 5 February 2022

Country View Crafts Challenges - Hearts and Flowers

Welcome back.  I hope you have enjoyed the inspiration from the team for the hearts and flowers challenge.

Here is my second card for this month's challenge:


The products I used are:

Black cardstock

Brayer

Blue and green acrylic paint

Aall and Create Scripted Hearts stamp

Faber Castell Polychromo pencils

Flowers (from my stash)


I loved creating this.  And Polychromos are my favourite pencils to colour with.  

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the design team.  I also love to see your challenge creations so hope that you join in with the hearts and flowers challenge.  You never know, you might even be the lucky winner of the gift voucher to spend in the online shop - good luck!


Thanks for joining me.

Miriam





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Miriam. Love all those hearts. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the hearts you stamped cut and layered so effective against the script background, those little flowers are a great addition x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, so pretty and I what a great sentiment. Take care, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, Miriam! I love all these hearts!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete