Tuesday 26 April 2022

A Very Rare Play Day

I thought I would pop by and share a few makes that were created a little while back, all of which were inspired by Tracy Evans and other crafters (apologies, I wrote names down at the time and have since lost the post-it note).

All of my makes are using Tracy Evans designed stamps for Aall & Create.  

Here are my makes:


There is something special about losing yourself in a crating session.  And for me, this has happened less and less over the last couple of years.


My first three cards are all very similar, using the same master board background that was cut down.


Tracy's images are so beautiful that they made a great focal point.  I adore these images.



This card is far more colourful and made for my dear friend, Lucy, for her birthday.  Lucy loves bright colours and, I'm pleased to say, she loved her card.

All of my products were purchased from Country View Crafts.  The Aall & Create stamps can be found here.  

So, there we have it.  When I do get chance to 'play' it does me the world of good and I can completely relax and unwind.  And I can certainly say that I truly love creating with Tracy's stamps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment