Friday 1 July 2022

Country View Crafts Challenges - Travel

Happy July.  It's that time again to share my project for Country View Crafts challenges.  This month the theme is Travel and boy do I long for a relaxing holiday and the smell of holiday air and fish being grilled on bbqs.  

Anyway... enough of the day dreaming, here is my first project:


I used lots of Tim Holtz Ideology for this card:

Tim Holtz Ideology Snapshots

Tim Holtz Paper Stack Destinations


I wanted to give it a theme of a postcard memory.  And I think that I have achieved that.  

Pop over to the challenge blog  to see the inspiration from the rest of the team.  And while you're there, why not feel inspired to join in with the challenge.  You never know, you could be the winner of the gift voucher to spend on line.

Happy Crafting!

Miriam





4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Miriam, I love your main image! Take care and have a very happy July, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant make Miriam, I am yearning for summer holidays too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!!! That was my idea too, using Idea-Ology elements!!! I love your creation!!! Have a happy July!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Miriam, so vintage! Sorry for the lateness of my comment I hope your July was fun xx

    ReplyDelete