Saturday 1 October 2022

Country View Crafts Challenges - Halloween or Harvest

Happy October!

This month was my turn to choose the Country View Crafts challenge and I chose Halloween or Harvest.

Here is my first card for the challenge


The colours in this card reminded me so much of the cooler days.

Here are the products that I used to create this card:

Sizzix Tim Holtz Pumpkin Duo

Tim Holtz Ideology Phrases

Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Prize Ribbon, Rustic Wilderness, Crackling Campfire

Lisa Horton Crafts Background Stamp


Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the amazing inspiration from the rest of the team.  I really look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks for joining me.

Miriam





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your design is wonderful with those cool colours of autumn and lovely harvest pumpkins - perfect 😊. I'm loving your theme this month too and wishing you a Happy October! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Miriam! I love the colourful, blurred background!
    Have a very happy October!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Miriam! I love the colourful striped background! Have a nice October! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card & theme Miriam! Happy October ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, I love those pumpkins! Take care and have a very happy October, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pumpkin imagery Miriam, this is fab. Happy nearly Halloween, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete