Thursday 1 December 2022

Country View Crafts Challenges - Christmas

It's Chriiiiiissssstmas!!!!  I cannot believe we are in December already.  But, I do love Christmas. This month's challenge is Christmas themed.  Here is my first project:



This is a shaker card and so much fun to make.  I used the following projects:

Sizzix Tim Holtz Harvey

Sizzix Tim Holtz Layered Plaid 

I find Harvey so much fun to use and cannot stop creating different versions of him.  Pop over to the Challenge blog to join in with this month's challenge.  I would love to see you join in with the challenge.

I will be back later in the month to share my second project with you.  Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful and Happy New Year.

Miriam

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing card! Loving your shaker design and the Layered Plaid looks so beautiful, the perfect backdrop for Harvey 😊. Happy December! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Miriam. Harvey looks fab on that background. Have a great December ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Miriam! Harvey on top of the plaid looks so fab!
    Have a happy December!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just can't go wrong with Harvey! Great festive background and fabulous card, Miriam! Have a happy December! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card Miriam, he really is very cute! Merry Christmas! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and a shaker too... x

    ReplyDelete