Thursday 23 February 2023

Country View Crafts Challenges - 'Be Sentimental'

I hope you have enjoyed the inspiration this month.  It's certainly a fun challenge.  Here is my second project to share with you:



I was thinking about my young niece when I made this card - I don't normally do cute but I liked the finished design.

The sentiments is from an Aall and Create Tracy Evans stamp set.  

I also got a little carried away and created another small card:


Do pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team. There are still a few days left for you to join in with the Be Sentimental challenge.

Happy Crafting!

Miriam


2 comments:

  1. These are so sweet Miriam, lovely cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and pretty... love the stencilled paw prints! x

    ReplyDelete