Saturday 1 April 2023

Country View Crafts Challenges - Things With Wings

Happy April!  Rachel has chosen the challenge of Things with Wings this month.  As I adore butterflies it was an easy theme to choose.  And boy did I have fun playing.

Here is my first project:




I haven't used alcohol inks for a long time and so had a great time playing and creating lots of backgrounds that I can use for other projects.

I used the following products to create this card:

Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Yupo paper
Tim Holtz Alcohol ink Air Blower
Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks
Tim Holtz Ideology
Metal bits and bobs from my stash
Aall and Create Tracy Evans #729 Spread your Wings Stamp set



I really enjoyed creating this project.  It was so fun to create lots of backgrounds using alcohol inks.  Each one completely different to the other.

Do pop over to the Challenge blog to see the amazing inspiration from the rest of the design team.  And while you are there, why not join in with the challenge - you never know, you may be the lucky winner for April!

Thanks for joining me today.
Miriam

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Miriam. I love the result and also that you enjoyed your playtime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Miriam, such fabulous colours! Take care and have a great April, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Miriam ! I hope you have a great April ! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to unearth my alcohol inks! Lovely card, great grungy feel. Have a great month Miriam. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely Miriam, a great piece. Hugs Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome background for a great card!!! Have a happy April, Miriam! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, Miriam! Love the background!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation I just love alcohol inks and this is a real beauty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete