Monday 1 May 2023

Country View Crafts Challenges - Vehicles

Happy May. The challenge for May is 'vehicles'.  Here is my first card for the challenge:



I loved making this card.  

The products I used are:

Tim Holtz - papers, Ideology and tracks stencil

Visible Image stamps

Translucent medium

Cogs and ribbon from my stash



I haven't created a tag for a very long time and so this was so much fun.

Pop over to the blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team.

Thanks for joining me.

Miriam


5 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful tag! Loving the beautiful grungy look and feel with the number plates and car - perfect 😊. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy May! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage vibe ! Fantastic. Have a happy May! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool... I love that car and the Vintage/grungy treatment you gave to the tag.
    Have a great May. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Miriam, you've aged it perfectly! Take care and have a very happy May, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool tag, Miriam!
    Have a happy May!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete