Wednesday 18 July 2012

Quick And Simple Birthday Card

Here is a simple card that I have made for a male relative:
I don't know about you ,but I have stacks of papers that I have pulled out of magazines and never used!  So, I set about starting to use them!

The card is covered with blue paper that I have had free.  The border is also punched from free papers (not really sure where I have got them from though!)

I brayered some inks onto glossy card stock then dried and flicked water over them.  I punched a decorative label from one part and then cut a rectangle from the other.

I stamped the main image using archival ink.  I'm not sure who the image is by as it does not say on the packaging but it's a really lovely image.  I also stamped a sentiment onto the punched label. 

I finished by decorating with buttons.

Hope you like it - said it was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment