Saturday 3 November 2012

October Swap At Rebel Stampers

I can't believe how quickly the months roll by!  I had to make these atc's at the last minute as I had been away for what seemed like the majority of October!!

Here are the atc's that I created for the October swap at Rebel Stampers:

The first atc is based on the free stamp in the October edition of Craft Stamper magazine.  Here, I decorated an atc with Tim Holtz paper then stamped around the edge using fired brick distress stain.

Next, I stamped the postage stamp onto 3 different papers using archival ink.  I then die cut them using a sizzix postage die that I have.  These were then mounted onto the atc - quick and simple.

 
My second atc is based around the theme 'soft' - doesn't look it!!! 
 
Firstly, I coloured an atc using spun sugar distress stain.  Next I die cut a doily using red velvet (see, that's where the soft comes in!).
 
I stamped the butterflies from Tim Holtz' Papillon set onto clearly for art and then cut them out and heated to shape them.  If you haven't tried clearly for art yet you are soooo missing out!
 
The quote stamp is from  Dylusions set and was stamped in archival.
 
Hope you like them...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam, that is a great use for the Craft Stamper stamp and I like that you did it three times. I wasn't sure until you said it, about where the soft came in but that red velvet is stunning and you have stamped on it very well. Love your CFA butterflies too. A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful ATC's Miriam. I love that little stamp too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete