Thursday 6 December 2012

Melt Art Fun

On Sunday I attended my last workshop of the year held by Hels Sheridan at the Stamp Attic.  It was a fabulous day, made more special by finally meeting Gayle and Bev who I have been talking to for a while.

The workshop was to create a canvas hanging using bees wax and UTEE.  I've never used bees wax before and it was so much fun.  Here is my creation:


I was a bit worried that it was looking too pink for my liking but the mini canvas and black trim made it look less'pink'.

Here are a few close ups:




As you can see I had bags of fun....  Just can't wait for new workshops next year.

Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. Looking FAB Miriam, thanks for supporting me this year and coming to so many classes, bless you... glad you enjoyed the melt art, was my fave one I think xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Miriam, your Art piece is stunning. I love it. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a really beautiful piece Miriam. I have never used bees wax or a melt pot but if this is what you can create I may have to look out for the techniques. Love your canvas! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks absolutly fabulous Miriam ! :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to comment on this when you posted but my phone wasn't having it LOL lovely to meet you too, really enjoyed the class! x

    ReplyDelete