Friday 11 January 2013

Vintage Doily Fun!!

I have been taking the opportunity while resting to catch up on some well needed craft time.

Here is a card that I made that has a vintage feel to it:

For this card I started by colouring the background using Pink Pirouette Ink and a blending tool.  I then stamped my favourite 'En Francais' background stamp using Chocolate Chip ink. and edged around the card using the same colour.

I  stamped a crackle stamp onto a paper doily using Antique Linen Ink.  The Mannequin was stamped using Coffee archival ink to give a really clear image.

A greeting was stamped and cut out using the matching Ticket punch and attached to the doily using a Tim Holtz pin. A Tando Creative key was inked and attached to the bottom of the ticket.

Scraps of ribbon and washi tape from my stash were layered onto the card and then finished with a crochet flower.

Hope you like it!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Miriam, the stamps you have used are beautiful and have produced the most wonderful vintage card, it is so very pretty. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete