Saturday 6 April 2013

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

It's that time already!!  Here are the swaps that I made for March:

 
My first atc is based on the Craft Stamper free stamp for March. 
 
I coloured an atc using broken china distress ink and stamped the world stamp from Papermania in walnut stain. 
 
I stamped the  wings from Craftstamper and the French man from the Paris memoirs set in walnut stain distress ink, cut them out and fixed them to the atc.
 
I finished by using a chit chat word. 


The second atc was based on 'texture'. 

I covered an atc in paper from my left over stash.

I stencilled texture paste into the corner and also through a Studio 490 flower stencil.

While this dried I stamped a flower in Island Indigo ink and punched it out. 

I stamped, coloured and cut a flower from one of my Studio 490 sets. 

I attached this to the flower and added a resin rose to the centre before attaching the whole flower to the textured background.

Hope you like my results.

Thanks for looking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment