Wednesday 7 August 2013

Fun With Alcohol Inks

A little while ago one of Dan's relatives, Annabel, wrote to me to say that she loved some of the cards that she had seen me make and asked if I could make some for her.  She described a simple alcohol inked card that I had made some years ago.

I set out to re-create similar cards for Annabel.


The methods were really simple. 

I drew stripes of alcohol inks onto felt and wiped them across glossy card stock.  I then layered peel offs (grew out of these years ago but they were on my original cards).

I finished by stamping a sentiment and adding a few crystals.

The same method was used here.  This time, instead of using peel offs I stamped a Woodware image.

I packaged them all up and sent them to Annabel who wrote back to say that she was delighted!!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment: