Saturday 3 August 2013

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

It's that time of month again when I share the swaps that I made for the Rebel Stampers swap.  It's a triple treat this time though as I didn't post the ones from the last two months.

Here are my swaps for May...

The first is based on the theme 'Birds & Bees'

For this I coloured an ATC using distress ink then stamped the background using a studio 490 stamp.

The bee was stamped in walnut stain.  The words were stamped and cut out before being added to the atc using foam pads.

To finish I added a bee from the Wendy Vecchi Blossom Bucket range.

The second ATC is based on the free stamp in Craftstamper
I started by brayering a background and then embossing using a gears embossing folder.

An Artifacts background stamp was stamped onto a brayed background then torn and adhered to the atc.  Washi tape was added to give another layer.

The Craftstamper image was stamped, cut out and adhered using foam pads.

June's offerings.....

The first theme was 'Happy'
I inked an atc using distress ink to give a muted, sunset 'sorta' feel.

I stamped the girl and balloon in Archival ink

The phrase is one of my faves....  I absolutely adore this!  I stamped it then cut it out and inked around the edges before adding it to the atc to finish.

The free Craftstamper stamp for this month was a fabulous image by Jo Firth Young
I kept this quite simple.

I embossed Kraft card stock and attached it to an atc, inking around the edges.

The image was stamped, cut out and coloured.

I added inked chit chat stickers on foam pads to finish.

And finally for July......

The first theme was 'In The Garden'

I covered an atc using Prima paper.

Following this I stamped Jo Firth Young for Paper Artsy stamps and coloured them in.  I added some white gel pen for some definition.

I added a hero arts sentiment and crystals to finish.

The Craftstamper stamp was 'Live, Laugh, Love'
I coloured an atc using spun sugar distress stain.

The girl and balloon were stamped using Archival ink.

The border was stamped in walnut stain ink

The words were stamped in Archival ink, cut out and adhered with foam pads.

As you can see I have had great fun making my atc's over the last few months.

Thanks for looking.........

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous array of ATCs Miriam! Each one is beautiful in it's own right. I love them all but I think the bee one is brilliant, love that expression and the WV bee is wonderful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous Miriam :)and I love your little girl stamp Von ♥

    ReplyDelete