Saturday 26 October 2013

Celebrating A New Beginning

Today a colleague of mine is getting married. 

As a gift I offered to make her wedding invites.  Ella wanted something simple and elegant.  Here is the card that I designed


I bought some gorgeous pearlised card from Inspire me papers.

I stamped the Penny Black bride image in Archival ink.  Once dry I coloured the bride's face, neck and shoulders, bouquet and head dress.

The wording was stamped in Silver

Very simple but elegant!

I also surprised Ella by making matching napkin ties and a guest book which I created from a Prima scrapbook.


Unfortunately you cannot see the wording clearly but it has Ella and Eugene's names on it, along with the image used for the invites.  The album was painted using Paper Artsy Fresco Finish paints to start.

I am sure Ella will look totally gorgeous and I cannot wait to celebrate with the both.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment