Wednesday 13 January 2016

Nothing Beats A Bit Of Kindness

I am very fortunate to have great friends.  And last year one of my besties showed me an incredibly generous act of kindness.  So I wanted to say thank you - and there was no better way than a handmade card and it's own little box!!


The card is no bigger than the size of an atc and the box big enough to hold it (though there was plenty of room if I wanted to embellish the card more).

I decorated the card and box with pretty papers, doilies, trim and a resin heart.  The image was stamped, embossed and coloured (as in my previous post).

This is the back of the box


I really enjoyed creating this and, hopefully, the recipient enjoyed receiving it!!

I have a bit of a theme going as a couple of months prior to this I wanted to send a 'hello' to 2 of my besties.  So, I made them a card in it's own little gift wallet!




The card design was case'd but altered from a design I saw on Pinterest.

I think it is lovely to receive a handmade note in the post - especially in the day when we have this amazing technology!

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. The first one especially, is absolutely gorgeous!! Your friends will love you even more for receiving such wonderful thank you's .

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were lovely ;-) And it's nice to receive something unexpected in the post too!

    ReplyDelete