Monday 20 August 2018

Baked Textures

Hi again.  It's my turn over on the PaperArtsy blog tonight.

The theme for the Challenge is Baked Textures.  If you haven't tried them yet then you are missing out!  I think I was afraid to try them but now I have opened those jars I can't get enough.


Along with the wonderful Baked Textures I used the new Courtney Franich Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic Paints in the background of my project.


These colours are amazing and fresh - what a clever lady Courtney is!

Pop over to the PaperArtsy blog to see the detail of how I created my project.

Thanks for joining me this evening.

Happy crafting!
Miriam

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how you were able to craft those textures into that paper, loved the subtle hints of yellow that you used as well. Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.

    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete