Friday 19 October 2018

Anniversary Celebrations

Today I am celebrating my 17th wedding anniversary.  I have no idea where all of the years have gone!  Here is the card that I have made for Dan...


I kept it very simple and used one of my favourite stamps which I bought form a shop that closed many years ago.  It was one of the first stamps that I bought when I started to craft.  I teamed this with vintage papers and added some distressed edges.  Simple!

In a similar vein, my sister recently celebrated her first wedding anniversary and I made a very similar card for her....


I changed the colour scheme here and added some embossed metal medallions.

It doesn't matter how many times I use this stamp, but I love it!

Thanks for joining me today.  I will be off sipping gin!

3 comments:

  1. happy anniversary! great cards, love the stamp, no wonder you use it lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And happy anniversary!! 😘

    ReplyDelete