Monday 1 October 2018

Country View Crafts Challenges - Plantastic

It's October already, which means it's time for another challenge over at Country View Crafts.  The topic this month is Plantastic.

Here is my first project


I started off my distressing a square of green card for my background.

Next, I use my gel plate  to create a background using Dina Wakely paints.



This was then cut down and mounted to the green panel.

Here is where the fun begins.  I used Tim Holtz Funky Floral 1 and 2 and cut loads of flowers and leaves in different colours.


Once I finished die cutting I then started to arrange them onto my card.


Once these were stuck down I added a die cut black 'Happy Birthday' so that it stood out on the card.  To finish I drew a scribbled border.

I hope you like my card as much as I liked making it.  Thanks for joining me today.  Don't forget to visit the Country View Crafts Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the other design team members.

I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the challenge - don't forget, by linking up your project on the Challenge blog you may be in with a chance of winning a voucher to use at the Country View Crafts shop.

Happy Crafting!


7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Miriam, I love your background. Have a very happy October, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Miriam, so much texture and a fab base you made it from. Happy October, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A full flower explosion here! Fab make, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a flower garden, Miriam!!! Just perfectly plantastic!!! Have a great October!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card with this bunch of flowers, Miriam! Really plantastic!! Happy October!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Miriam - really loved the process too - awesome gelli print! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous profusion of flowers - amazing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete