Saturday 15 December 2018

Country View Crafts Challenges - Christmas

Hello again.

Today I am sharing with you my next project for the Country View Crafts Challenge.

I have loved seeing all of your projects so far so hope that you continue to join in.  And if you haven't yet, there is still plenty of time.

Here is my second project for the challenge


I have, again, used that amazing Kay Carley poinsettia as my main image.  This was stamped onto white card and then coloured using Polychromo pencils, cut out and shaped using an embossing ball tool.


My background was kept fairly simple.  I layered Tim Holtz Christmas papers along with the Tim Holtz Wallpaper.

A stitched circle was die cut onto Kraft card and then inked around the edge using Walnut stain distress ink.


I created a cluster of flowers in the bottom right of the circle.

The bow was seam binding that I dyed using distress ink and crumpled.

To finish my card, I used Tim Holtz Clippings stickers which I inked around the edge.  I also added some red Rhinestones.

Let me know what you think of my card.

Don't forget to pop over to the Challenge blog where you can see the inspiration from the rest of the design team.  There is also still plenty of time to join in with the challenge and show us your creations.  I love seeing how we have inspired you.

Thanks for joining me today. 







5 comments:

  1. You really have brought Kay's poinsettia to life, your card is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the delicate colours and the flower cluster is gorgeous, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again a very elegant card! I like, how the red of the flowers pop against the background. Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love it ! (And I don't even like poinsettias :o) )
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Miriam, and so elegant! Have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete