Saturday 8 December 2018

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

Hello again.  Today I am sharing one of the cards that I have designed for Christmas.


Shhhh…….   This one is for Dan.  He should have this by now... but just in case!

The main image is PaperArtsy Zinski ZA33.   This was stamped and coloured using Polychromo pencils.  Once I cut the image out I added Glossy Accents to the eyes and chunky glitter to the bottom of the coat.


Next, I layered Tim Holtz papers which I distressed and then inked using walnut stain distress.


My next step was to start embellishing my card.

I used Tim Holtz tokens and mini lights.


Stars were added for finishing touches.

I really loved how the modern images created by Elena Zinski worked with the more vintage feel of the Tim Holtz papers.

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope you like my card.

Happy crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment