Wednesday 6 February 2019

A Box Of Delights

This evening I am showing a project over on the PaperArtsy blog.


The theme for this fortnight is 'Mustard'.  I re-purposed a chocolate box to create a lovely trinket box using the amazing new PaperArtsy Sara Naumann Stamps and Stencils.


I started by lightly sanding the box as it was quite glossy and shiny.  I then added a coat of Koala Fresco Acrylic paint



I then stencilled Caramel Fresco Acrylic paint through the leaf stencil.   I only stencilled around the edges of the box as I was covering with decorated panels.


I used a white gel pen to highlight the leaves.


I decorated each of the panels differently using Sara Naumann ESN33 stamps.   I used Caramel, Mustard Pickle and Twilight Fresco Acrylic paints.



I initially edged the panels using Caramel but when I put these next to the box I decided I needed more of a contrast and so edged them in Twilight.


I was really pleased with how my box turned out.  And I loved the colour palette that I chose.



Thank you for joining me this evening.  I hope you like my little box - do leave a blog comment and let me know.

Happy Crafting!

Miriam


No comments:

Post a Comment