Friday 1 February 2019

Country View Crafts Challenges - Black & White

How can it be February already!  It does, however, mean that there is a new challenge on the Country View Crafts Challenge blog.

Here is my first project to share with you:



This project was incredibly easy to make but also very exciting because I used lots of the new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies.  

The Organic die was die cut in white - it is so beautifully detailed and cut amazingly!

Next, I die cut the new Wildflowers set 1 and set 2 using black card.  

I thought that these looked striking on the intricate white background.

This must be one of the easiest cards that I have made, yet so effective!

I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month.  You might even be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend in the shop.

Thanks for joining me....Happy crafting!



9 comments:

  1. just ordered those wildflowers. love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. You temptress! I love these latest dies but I don't feel I should as I have plenty of flowers already... Such a gorgeous card, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great black and white card, those dies look awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm back - I came over to look at your card then ended up checking out these gorgeous dies! This is a beauty Miriam, so eye catching. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Miriam! I love the contrast of the die cuts against all that texture. Wonderful! Hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant floral card!!! The wildflowers look great in black!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely ! Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Miriam - really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black and white in perfection, Miriam! I love, how you used the new dies!
    Hugs Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete