Monday 1 July 2019

Country View Crafts Challenges - Blue and Green

Jeez, how can it be July already?!

Today is the new challenge over at Country View Crafts.  The new topic is Blue and Green.  These are probably the colours that I use most in my crafting and so I was very excited.

Here is my first project for the month


I started off my adding torn book pages to a white panel using matte medium.


Once dry, I added Grunge Paste through a stencil, then after drying, applied a coat of Chalk paint.


I applied Mermaid and Peeled Paint Fresco Acrylic paints.  


I added Sleight Blue infusions to add more depth to the background.


The Professor  was stamped onto a very simple Infusions background.


Infusions were also added to the painted Destinations die cut.

To finish I added a quote bar.

I hope that I have inspired you to join in with this month's challenge.  Pop over to the blog 
 where you will be able to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team and link your own project to the challenge.  Don't forget that by joining in with the challenge you may be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher!

Thanks for joining me...…

Miriam



9 comments:

  1. I love this Miriam, fabulous texture! Have a very happy July, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome background, Miriam!!! I love it!!! Happy July and big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Miriam ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Miriam and I love the how to! Fab! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Mixed Media background, Miriam! Love the die-cut too, have been dithering on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great page Miriam, lots of lovely layers. Happy July! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely amazing, dear Miriam! I love this card very much!
    Have a wonderful July!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful textured background you created for your fun image and flattened globe!

    ReplyDelete