Saturday 3 August 2019

Country View Crafts Challenges - Texture

Today I am sharing my second post for the texture challenge.


I decided to use the new PaperArtsy Sara Naumann stamps for this project.


I added Grunge Paste in random places and let this dry thoroughly.  I then painted the panel in Koala Fresco acrylic paint.  Next, I randomly stamped one of the collage stamps using Watering Can Archival ink.


I added Lava Paste through a Sara Naumann stencil and then started to heat it.


I love the effect of the dried Lava Paste - it's just amazing!


The image and quote were stamped using Midnight Fresco acrylic paint.


I love the colour combination and texture I've used.

I think this panel will definitely be added to my art wall in my new craft room!

Thanks for joining me today.

I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the challenge,  Don't forget, you could be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend in the online shop.

Happy Crafting!
Miriam

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what I'm in love with more, the use of textures or the new stamps! Just gorgeous 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise... You've done Sara's proud with this CAS but grungy make! Enjoy the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Miriam, I think I need some lava paste in my life! Have a wonderful weekend, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colour combination too and the texture from the lava paste looks amazing. Gorgeous design and so very creative....Love it x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miriam, thank you for sharing your creative process - fantastic textures, and a gorgeous monochromatic Nature masterpiece! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the soft blues and greys here, and oh my word, I think I'm going to have to find me some of that lava paste... what a glorious effect. Beautiful card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautyful project, dear Miriam! I like the background and the wonderful stamps!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete