Friday 22 November 2019

Christmas Tags

Today I want to share with you some Christmas tags that I have created.


I have to apologise from the outset as I forgot to take photographs as I went along!

So, how did I create these?

1. I die cut the tags using the Lisa Horton Tags and Banner dies.  I die cut double what I needed as I glued 2 together after I had coloured them to hide the alcohol ink that was showing on the back.

2. I stamped the plaid stamp from Tim Holtz Lumberjack stamps.  I initially bought this set for the wonderful wood grain stamp but have actually used this plaid stamp more

3.  I stamped the trees and hearts from the PaperArtsy Kay Carley EKC33 stamps.  These were coloured using Alcohol ink pens.

4.  To finish, I inked around the edges, glued the backing tags to the back of each tag and added some seam binding,

These were great fun to make.  I love the size of these tags dies and they are fast becoming one of my most used products.

Thanks for joining me today.

Happy crafting!
Miriam


2 comments:

  1. wow you have been busy they are fabulous tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Miriam I love them both but the heart ones grabbed me as a little less traditional xx

    ReplyDelete