Thursday 5 December 2019

Country View Crafts Challenges - Stars

Today I am sharing my second project for the Country View Crafts Stars challenge.

Here is my project


I decided that I wanted a simple but rustic look for this project.

I started by cutting a panel of Kraft paper and stamping the text stamp from PaperArtsy SaraNaumann ESN13.


I also dry brushed Wolf Eye Fresco Acrylic paint over a rectangle panel of cardboard.


I had some embossed metallic Kraft stock left from my first project.  I decided to cut some of the little stars out and add these to the background.


I also stamped the large star over the left over Kraft stock.



Before mounting this to the card, I added a length of twine to give it extra texture.


I was really happy with how this turned out.

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month.  Don't forget that by sharing a project you may be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend in the shop.

Thank you all for joining me with my challenge journey this year - it has been great fun!

I will still have more posts to share with you before Christmas, but in case you are too busy to join me again, I would like to wish you a very Happy Christmas.

Happy Crafting
Miriam



7 comments:

  1. I like it, Miriam, a bit rustic, festive but not OTT! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spot on Miriam...love it, and Thankyou for my lovely Christmas card! Xx 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delicate - I'd call this Elegant Rustic for sure. ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Miriam, I love the rustic effect. Have a brilliant weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Miriam - love this! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this rustic card, Miriam!!! The kraft paper, the corrugated cardboard and the jute twine with the shiny stars look awesome!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This rustic star card is gorgeous, Miriam! I really love this style!
    I hope you had a wonderful christmas! <3
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete