Friday 21 February 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - Splatters, Splashes & Drips

Hi again,

Today I am sharing the second project for the Splatters, Splashes & Drips challenge over at Country View Crafts Challenges.  Here is my project


Here, I used splatters to decorate tiles.


I die cut the Stacked tiles Hexagons in lime green card.

I then used Walnut Stain Distress ink to stamp the splatter part of the PaperArtsy Seth Apter Stamp.


I inked around the edges if the hexagon tiles and then adhered them to a card panel.


I really love how these look and the green and brown look lovely together.


I die cut a Tim Holtz Sizzix Wildflower die in black card and adhered this to my panel and stamped a sentiment, unfortunately, a sad sentiment.


To finish, I added my usual scribbly border.

Make sure you pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the team.  And there is still plenty of time to join in with the Challenge and be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend in the shop.

Thanks for joining me.

Miriam

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Miriam! A great way to add your splatter and it strikes just the right note for a sympathy card. Have a very happy weekend, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Miriam, the perfect balance between CAS and grungy! Enjoy your weekend. x

    ReplyDelete