Sunday 11 October 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - Halloween

Welcome back....

Today I am sharing my second project for October:


To create this project I have used the following:

Tim Holtz Halftone stencil

Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Tim Holtz Occasions Photo cards

Tim Holtz Halloween Ephemera

Tim Holtz Halloween base boards

This was such a fun project to make.  I really hope you join in with the Challenge over on the blog.  You never know, you might be the lucky winner of a gift voucher to spend in the shop.

Happy crafting!

Miriam

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, I love it Miriam. Have a great Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miriam, this is just fabulous! I love how you framed the photo card. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. I was really pleased with the end result

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! So wonderfully vintage.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete