Sunday 1 November 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - Anything But A Card

Happy November!

For the first project of this challenge I chose to make a tag.  I haven't decorated a tag for so long.  I had forgotten how much I enjoy them.


I started off by die cutting a tag from the Tim Holtz tag die.


I then embossed some of the images from the Tim Holtz Spring Shadows stamp set.  I used the emboss resist technique.


I swooshed my tag through wilted violet and worn lipstick distress inks and dried the tag thoroughly.  I simply love the effect of this technique.


I stamped, coloured and fussy cut butterflies from a PaperArtsy Tracy Scott stamp set.

To finish I used a 'happy' die cut and added a few gems.

I simply loved creating this tag and it really made me 'happy'.

Thanks for joining me today.

Pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team.  I hope I have inspired you to join in with the challenge too - you might be the lucky winner of a gift voucher to spend in the shop too!

Happy crafting!

Miriam











6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Miriam, such wonderful colours it makes me happy too! Take care and have a very happy November xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous tag, Miriam!!! Have a happy November!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy sight amongst the bad news... Lovely smooshed background Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So loovely ! Especially love the background !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag really makes happy! The colors are beautiful and I love the butterflies.
    Have a great November!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely tag Miriam, as you say tags are such fun to make. Happy November xx

    ReplyDelete