Tuesday 1 December 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - Anything Goes

 Happy December.

Today's challenge is the last of the year over at Country View Crafts.  Being the festive season the theme is Christmas - anything goes.

Here is my first project


I wanted to create a very simple make to show that handmade doesn't always mean that a project has to take a long time to create.  

I always make my own tags for presents but do not have much time at the moment, and so these are perfect.

I die cut tags from Kraft card stock.  I stamped the snowman and sentiment from Seasonal Scribbles. The images were roughly coloured using pencils.  

I finished the tags with twine.

So there you have it - easy peasy!

Pop over to the Challenge blog and join in with this month's challenge.  Don't forget that all entrants will be in the draw to win a voucher to spend in the online shop.

Look forward to seeing your festive projects.

Thanks for joining me.

Miriam


 



8 comments:

  1. Love that they are fabulous and simple to do xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I struggle to get tags to put on my presents. (The Dutch don't give presents at Christmas but at St. Nicolaas which is the 5th of Deember..) These are fabulous ! Have a great December and a very merry Christmas ! Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick and simple is the ticket! Have a great December, Miriam! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Mirium, such happy tags! Take care and have a very happy December xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, Miriam!!! I love Kraft paper, it is such a great background!!! Have a happy December and take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tags, Miriam! They are so simple, but look very cute! It´s a good hint for everyone!
    Have a wonderful December and a peaceful Christmas time!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun tags Miriam. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These handmade Christmas tags make gifts extra special, they will be loved by all who receive. Lovely makes x

    ReplyDelete